The candidates pursuing the CCRATM certification will learn a structured and systematic approach to evaluate the credit standing of a company and assess the relative attractiveness of the risk-return profile of the investing / lending proposition. The highly practical and comprehensive curriculum of CCRATM assesses the candidates on various case studies and exercises that illustrate key learning points ensuring that the candidates apply the concepts acquired while studying to a real-life scenario and remain focused and concise in developing and articulating Lending decision. After the completion of the certification, a candidate would be able to:
- Apply a structured approach to perform credit appraisal of a borrower.
- Evaluate the credit performance of a company based on qualitative and quantitative frameworks and tools
- Use appropriate market indicators, where available to understand refinancing risk and the market view on a credit risk and hedging
- Identify the key factors that drive a company’s future performance and evaluate the likely impact on its credit standing and ratings.
- Use an internal (Basel) and external credit rating approach to ascertain a company’s risk
- Review debt structures to assess to what extent they meet the commercial needs of the borrower and protect the lender’s interests.
- Evaluate credit strategy and risk in portfolios along with credit monitoring for NPA’s.