Jointly offered by NISM and Department of Economics (Autonomous), University of Mumbai
The Post Graduate Diploma in Quantitative Finance (PGDQF) is an unique course jointly offered by the National Institute of Securities Markets and the Department of Economics (DoE) of the University of Mumbai (Est. 1857). The course is developed by a blend of academic excellence of the University of Mumbai and industry exposure of NISM. The course aims in creating skilled practitioners in the field of Quantitative Finance, with exposure to global market practices, in the Indian sub-continent.
Informal estimates indicate that the financial markets/Banks would require about 5,000 professionals every year. The required skill-sets could be grouped as follows: (1) Fund Management, Analysis and Dealings (2) Structuring and Financial Product Management (3) Operations and Services in the Field of Treasury (4) Information Technology for high end Algorithmic research (5) Consulting and Analytics and (6) Alternate Investment and Wealth Management.
What is unique about PGDQF?
1. One-year fast track programme
2. Academic Council and Faculty Team being top-rated academicians
3. Globally benchmarked curriculum that is updated regularly
4. Policy-research based inputs from top-class academicians
5. Proximity to experts from top organizations in Mumbai, the financial capital of India
6. Inputs on market regulation from the officers of SEBI
7. Multiple pedagogy workshops, simulations, cases, book-film reviews, live projects, conferences, etc.
One-year full-time consisting of four terms
For further information,
PGDQF Admissions Office
National Institute of Securities Markets
NISM Bhavan, Plot No. 82
Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400 703