NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SECURITIES MARKETS
NISM invites applications for the post of Junior Executive / Executive,on five-year contract period. It can be considered for further extension, subject to performance in this period and availability of vacancy for the position. Last date for seeking applications is 15th January 2018.
1) Program co-coordinator (JE/E-01):
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Overseeing classroom arrangements (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Exam Administration
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Liaison with prospective candidates, students, Admin staff, faculty etc.
- Transport / Ticketing / Car and logistic arrangement
- Providing information to candidates through calls/emails, resolving queries, addressing grievances.
- Generating various reports as and when required, verification of documents, KYC etc.
- Assisting candidates to register and enroll for various test/program.
- Assisting in application screening process and audit.
- Preparation of MIS reports, daily reconciliation and settlement of bills.
- Providing awareness to students about financial literacy.
- Enrollment of schools/students online / offline and conduct test.
2) Administration (JE/E-02):
- Will be responsible for many aspects of overall office management
- Conduct regular physical inventories, maintains inward, outward and all other records
- Takes an active part in procurement
- Vendor management and service checks, investigates complaints on service and equipment and takes corrective steps
- Monitors and supervises daily and routine soft service aspects of facility management which include housekeeping, pantry and support services, pest management, Transport, vendor management etc.
- Organizes, coordinates and supervises the work of the housekeeping staff on a day to day basis, inspects work
- Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports
- Transport / Ticketing & booking / Hotel / Hostel protocol duties, logistic arrangements etc.
- Settlement of bills
3) Accounts (JE/E-03):
- Maintain Day to Day Accounting like General Ledger, Accounts Payable Receivable,
- Bank Reconciliation
- Check Expense Voucher and Authorization
- Disbursements of Salaries
- Tax Computation on salary
- Online Banking
- Daily MIS & Cash Flow
- Debtors aging Report and analysis weekly basis.
- Deposit PF- (ECR Upload Online )
- Deposit of TDS
- TDS Return Quarterly
- FDR Booking, Redemption and Submission
- FDR Interest Calculation.
- Calculation of depreciation , Preparing Assets Schedules
- Responsibilities in respect of Profit & Loss Accounts, Balance Sheet, Monthly Trial Balance
Additional expertise: Fully conversant with Tally software (latest version)
4) Human Resource (JE/E-04):
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Managers
- Compile and update employee database, updating monthly MIS etc.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, deductions etc.)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
5) Executive Assistant (JE/E-05)
- Assist with day to day operations of the departmental functions and duties
- Responsible for managing diaries and making appointments, taking messages.
- Independently coordinating meetings.
- Drafting letters and other documents.
- Managing databases, prioritizing workloads
- Answering phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence
- File and update contact information of employees, students etc.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
Additional preferred expertise: Shorthand – 80 w.p.m and Typing speed – 30 w.p.m
6) Estates and Premises Management Department (JE/E-06). The incumbent shall be responsible to oversee following services:
- Carpentry & Plumbing
- Internal electrification
- Fire fighting and sprinkler system
- Fire alarm and public address system
- D G Set
- Electrical supply and matter relating to service provider MSEDCL
- Internal Lighting
- External Lighting
- Solar power generation and heating
- Pumping system
- Horticulture and landscaping
- Irrigation system
- Swimming pool
- Water body
- Access control
- Gym equipment
- Other infrastructure related works as per the requirement
Co-ordination with various agencies for execution, repair and maintenance of various services. Preparation of indents, procurement of material and maintaining stock register. Processing of Invoices and maintenance of records and payment register. Maintenance of complaint register and resolving complaints in respect of various services. Making necessary infrastructure facilities ready for conducting various events of NISM.
The Selected candidate/s shall be required to work in shift duty (including night shift) and roster duties.
The above mentioned job responsibilities are indicative and the candidate may be required to carry out any other responsibilities across various Schools/Departments of the Institute as per requirement.
The following are the pre-requisites:
Maximum Age (as on 30-November-2017): 30 years
Minimum Qualification :Graduation degree from recognized University / Institution.
Experience: Minimum one year post qualification experience. However, candidates with outstanding academic achievements without experience may also be considered at a lower compensation within the band advertised. Exceptional candidates will be considered for the position of Executive.
Additional Skill Sets:
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills in English (oral as well as written)
- Well versed in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power-point)
- Hands on experience in social media websites etc.
- Team Work
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Multi Tasking
- Proactive and willing to complete tasks as and when assigned
Posting:Vashi, Navi Mumbai / Patalganga, Raigad / Chennai
Indicative Annual CTC:Ranging from Rs. 2 Lakh to Rs. 3 Lakh (inclusive of variable pay)
Note: Candidates are advised to peruse the Institute’s website: www.nism.ac.in
Interested candidates may submit their applications online in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV. Click here
Disclaimer:NISM reserves the right to reject all/any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. NISM also reserves the right to modify/cancel the aforesaid advertisement at any point of time without giving any notice / reason.