Online Workshop on Collateral Financing of Agricultural Commodities: Challenges in Collateral Financing of Agricultural Commodities, Managing Risks and Way Forward
To cater to the requirement of the Collateral Financing Sector in Agriculture, NISM, an educational and capacity building arm of SEBI is organizing a Two-day Workshop on Collateral Financing of Agricultural Commodities for bankers, warehousing service providers, professionals engaged in collateral management services, and agriculture and commodity financing professionals to have a detailed understanding of the challenges in collateral financing in agriculture commodities and the role of collateral management services in managing risks and modern development in the field of warehousing and storage.
Date and Time:
Date: May 15-16, 2021
Time: 9:00 am – 5:45 pm
- Mr. Deepak Singh, Sr. VP, National Bulk Handling Corporation
- Mr. Abhay Dandawate, CRO, National Bulk Handling Corporation
- Dr. R.K. Tripathi, Sr. Consultant (Tech.), Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority
- Mr. Sanjay Khare, CS & legal Expert
- Mr. Anil Maurya, MD & CEO, NMCI Inspections and Survey Co Pvt. Ltd
- Mr. Prakash Kumar, Founder, Vidaksh
How to register for this program?
Step 1: Please click this registration link or open this link in any browser http://slims.nism.ac.in/eduwiz/forms/newregister.html
Step 2: Please click on New registration (Once the registration is complete, you will receive User ID and Password in your registered Email ID)
Step 3: In programme name, please select ‘Workshop on Collateral Financing of Agricultural Commodities’ and fill other necessary(*) details.
Step 4: Please complete the registration and payment of fees. You may have to use the login credentials sent on your registered email id to complete the payment of programme fees.
After the successful registration, you will receive the fees payment receipt in the same portal.
The link for the program shall be sent on your registered email id two days prior to the program.
Early Bird Discount
|Sr. No.||Fees Applicable if registered||Fees for a Participant (Rs.)|
|1||On or Before May 5, 2021||4500|
|2||After May 5, 2021||6000|
|Sr. No.||Fees Applicable if registered group members are||Fees for a Participant (Rs.)|
|1||Three or more than Three||4500|
|2||Less than Three||6000|
- The above-mentioned fees are excusive of applicable taxes, GST and bank charges (if any).
- The both offers will not be combined for any registered participants. Only one offer will apply at the time of registration.
Dr. V Shunmugam, Consultant, NISM
Ms. Jinal Rohit, Management Trainee, NISM
Please download the program brochure for more information.