Student Review

Adil Dsa | PGDM in Securities Markets batch of 2020

I am satisfied as NISM has provided me with everything needed to enter the industry. Placements: It is PGDM (2018-2020), even before the course has finished more than 80% of students have been placed. Packages ranging from 4-9 lacs CTC were offered. Companies like NSE MCX, top mutual fund houses, SIB, IDBI bank/capital came for recruitment. Roles offered are Compliance operations marketing sales research. Infrastructure: Very big infrastructure with a lot of facilities such as 4 academic block, big library, hostel facility for 1000 occupancies, swimming pool, cricket ground, gym squash court yoga room etc. The commercial canteen is developing currently and the mess food is same as other education institution, on-call ambulance service, paid laundry service, strict security at the main gate. Faculty: Many teachers are helpful and kind to help the students, well qualified and well equipped with knowledge. The course curriculum is dynamic and changes as per the need of the industry. Practical subjects such as simulation lab, financial modelling has been incorporated in the course.

Architt Prasad | PGDM in Securities Markets batch of 2020

Placements: We have a batch strength of 93 students and we have completed placement of 90% by far and remaining 10% will also be placed very soon. It’s all thanks to hard working placement office and the placement committee team who devoted their entire time and effort towards the students placement. NISM was able to get 40+ company during this placement drive which is outstanding for the current job market. The average package this year was around 6.5 Lacs and the highest went to 11 Lacs. For such a new course it’s really remarkable and by time NISM will only grow and improve. So, for all the fresh candidates NISM is the right place for you start career in Securities Markets.

Infrastructure: This is the best infrastructure one can dream of, this is clearly at par with IIM and probably better. The student has access to everything within the college. The hostel is nothing less than a 3 star hotel room, its 2 person sharing room with an attached bathroom and washroom. The house keeping are always available for the cleaning purpose. NISM is very clean and well maintained, its surely the best campus one could ask for.

Faculty: NISM is amazing and the credit goes to the teaching staff / faculty of NISM. Most of the faculty members have done their Ph.D. or pursuing it. Faculty members are also a working staff of SEBI which gives a huge learning experience to the students, and also gives a practical insight of securities market. Teaching style and teaching facilities provided by NISM is a blessing in disguise for the students.