NISM had suspended certification examinations and CPE programmes from 15th March 2020 because of Covid-19 pandemic and the Government directives related to the pandemic.
NISM has now started offering certification examinations, Continuing professional Education programmes and eCPE Mutual Funds programmes. Candidates may enroll for certification examinations and CPE programmes.
NISM is launching revised versions of following certification examinations from 16th August 2020:
- (NISM-Series-VIII) Equity Derivatives
- (NISM-Series-IV) Interest Rate Derivatives
- (NISM-Series-I) Currency Derivatives
- (NISM-Series-XIII) Common Derivatives
- (NISM-Series 5-A) Mutual Fund Distributor
- (NISM-Series-V-C) Mutual Fund Distributor (Level 2)
Candidates appearing for the above mentioned certification examinations may take note of the revised syllabus and work book.
Candidates appearing for certification examinations must carry Self Declaration Form’, the format of which is given in a separate announcement, in the announcement section.