1. What is ‘Building Career in Capital Market’ programme?
‘Building Career in Capital Market’ is an awareness programme on the career opportunities offered by the capital market in India. The programme helps in broadly understanding the roles of various market intermediaries and guides in establishing a career in the capital market. The programme is of three-hour duration and includes:
a. Class-room session on Career in Capital Market
b. Hands on experience onTrading in Stock Market in a Simulation lab
2. Session plan of the programme:
|9.30 a.m. – 10 a.m.||Registration|
|10 a.m. – 11.15 a.m.||Session on ‘Career in Capital Market’|
|11.15 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.||Session Break|
|11.30 a.m. – 12.45 p.m.||Session in Simulation Lab on ‘Trading in Stock Market’|
|12.45 p.m. – 1 p.m.||Distribution of Certificates|
3. What are the benefits of participating in this programme?
- The session on ‘Career in Capital Market’ helps in understanding functioning of the capital market in India
- Roles of various market intermediaries
- Various career opportunities offered by the capital market
- Various roles the market professionals perform
- The simulation session on ‘ Trading in Stock Market’ provides
- Hands-on experience in trading in the stock market
- Hands-on experience on entering purchase / sell orders
- Understanding on how stock prices fluctuate in the market
- Career orientation and better career prospects in financial sector
- Participants shall be conferred with ‘Certificate of Participation’ which will be a significant credit on their resume.
4. Who should participate?
The programme is designed for students pursuing graduation and post-graduation. Students of Economics / Commerce / Finance / Management aspiring for a career in the capital market are encouraged to participate in this programme.
5. How to participate?
The programme is organized at NISM’s premises in Navi Mumbai, on request from an educational institute. The programme shall be organized for a batch of up to 40 students and two faculty members. A coordinator may request a programme, on behalf of the institution or its students, by filling a brief online form available below. A representative from NISM shall get in touch with the coordinator to schedule the programme on a mutually convenient date.
After confirmation of date and slot, the college / educational institute shall remit fees, give payment reference to NISM and provide the list of students and faculty attending the program.
6. What is the programme fee?
The fee for the programme is Rs. 350/- per student for a minimum batch size of 25 students and two faculty members.The bank details for remittance of programme fee shall be provided on confirmation of the date and slot.
Phone: +91 02192 66 8429/8427