The School for Certification of Intermediaries has launched online format of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) for following modules –
‘NISM-Series-I: Currency Derivatives’ since February-2021
‘NISM-Series-III-A: Securities Intermediaries Compliance (Non-Fund)’ since March-2021
‘NISM-Series-V-A: Mutual Fund Distributor’ since June-2020
‘NISM-Series-VI: Depository Operation’ since January-2021
‘NISM-Series-VII: Securities Operations and Risk Management’ since January-2021
‘NISM-Series-VIII: Equity Derivatives’ since November-2020
‘NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst’ since February-2021
‘NISM-Series-XVI: Commodity Derivatives’ since March-2021
‘NISM-Series-II-B: Registrar to an Issue and Share Transfer Agent – Mutual Fund’ since May 2021.
‘NISM-Series-II-A: Registrar to an Issue and Share Transfer Agent – Corporate’ since May-2021.
The online CPE, called as, eCPE is NISM’s Continuing Professional Education program delivered in online mode. In a traditional CPE, participants are required to physically visit CPE venue, typically, in an office meeting room, classroom or a banquet hall and attend a full-day training program. However, in eCPE, candidates can access the training program from their home/office at their convenience. The eCPE consists of a mix of video lessons and quizzes.
Duration of the eCPE sessions range from two-hours thirty minutes to five-hours depending upon the content.
Pre-requisites for eCPE –
- System requirement – Candidates should, preferably, have a laptop/desktop enabled with webcam and microphone with at least 8GB of RAM, Processor – i3 dual core 2.2 Ghz 5th Generation or equivalent/higher
- Internet requirement – Stable Broad band internet with minimum speed of at 2 Mbps download and upload speed. Mobile data is not supported.
- Browser requirement – Latest Google Chrome (version 80 and above) after installing HirePro Remote Proctoring Chrome Extension. Please note that Firefox Mozilla, Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer are not supported.
- Mobile Phone Usage – Mobile phone is not supported to access eCPE Sessions.
- Office Networks – Please be aware that OFFICE NETWORKS MAY BLOCK certain course content and therefore, you may not be able to access or complete the course from your office network. It is therefore, recommended to use your personal network preferably.
- Basic knowledge of computer is required by the attendee of eCPE sessions.
Proctoring of the Candidate – NISM may monitor Candidate’s performance during the online eCPE session may be monitored by NISM either in its entirety through or in part thereof using snapshots and/or microphone feed. The audio-visuals and other information so obtained will be stored by NISM on its server and/or a third-party hosting service provider and/or its supplier/s. The proctoring information in the form of audio-visuals may form a part of the candidate evaluation process followed by NISM before issuance of any certificate. NISM may reject issuance of certificate / cancel an issued certificate and/or take appropriate action based on the proctoring information.
Candidates who are registered with NISM can enroll for a CPE / eCPE program. If you are not registered already, you may register at https://certifications.nism.ac.in/nismaol/Candidate/UserRegistration.aspx
The fees for eCPE is ₹2500/- which is to be paid only through NISM Certification Portal at https://certifications.nism.ac.in.Candidates can enroll for eCPE through NISM Certification Portal at https://certifications.nism.ac.in.
1. After login, candidates can click on “Enrolment” -> “Enroll for CPE/eCPE” and select “e-CPE”.
2. Thereafter, candidates can select the “Module” and select appropriate “Category”, e.g., Normal Renewal/Principal/Grandfathered by Age/Grandfathered by Experience.
3. Thereafter, candidates can select a date and time slot during which they wish to attempt the eCPE course.
4. After completion of payment, candidates will receive the eCPE login credentials to their email and SMS, one day prior to the selected eCPE date.
Please note that eCPE course access will be valid only during the date selected during enrolment.
The candidate will have to apply sufficiently in advance, minimum 15 days in advance, to get the suitable date and ensure that he/she complete eCPE course before expiry of his/her certificate.
For details and most frequently asked questions, please visit the FAQs section.
Helpdesk:+91-8080806476 , Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org