NISM Series-XII: Securities Markets Foundation Certification Examination
NISM-Series-XII: Securities Markets Foundation Certification Examination w.e.f. December 15, 2020.
This examination is a voluntary examination.
The NISM-Series-XII: Securities Markets Foundation Certification Examination is for entry-level professionals, who wish to make a career in the securities markets. This NISM series examination will also be useful to all those individuals who are interested in acquiring a basic knowledge of the Indian Securities markets, including:
- Entry-level professionals in the securities markets
- Employees of intermediaries functioning in the securities industry
- Professionals in other industries interested in gaining knowledge of the securities markets
The purpose of this exam is to impart the basic knowledge of the Indian securities markets to the participants and related rules and regulations.
On successful completion of the examination, the candidate should:
- Know the basics of the Indian Securities Markets.
- Know the various processes involved in Primary and Secondary Markets
- Understand the schemes and products in Mutual Funds and Derivatives Markets in India.
- Know the steps in financial planning process.
The examination consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each and should be completed in 2 hours. The passing score for the examination is 60%. There shall be no negative marking.
Name of Module: NISM-Series-XII: Securities Markets Foundation Certification Examination
+: Inclusive of Service tax. Payment Gateway Charges extra.
# Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/ updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details