NISM-Series-XVII: Retirement Adviser Certification Examination
Revised Launch of NISM-Series-XVII: Retirement Adviser Certification Examination w.e.f. April 24, 2021.
This examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for individuals, proprietors, partners and representatives of a retirement adviser registered under PFRDA (Retirement Adviser) Regulations, 2016. The certification aims to enhance the quality of services provided by a retirement adviser in the financial services industry.
On successful completion of the examination, the candidate should:
- Know the fundamental concepts in Retirement Planning and the various investment products
- Learn about the Retirement Planning Process
- Understand the features and benefits of National Pension System.
- Know the various evaluation tools and fund selection.
- Understand the strategies useful to investors in executing their retirement plan.
- Know the implications of specific situations of retirement planning and the ways to manage them.
- Know about regulatory structure and regulations which govern the activities of the retirement adviser
This is a computer-based examination with multiple-choice questions. The examination consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each adding to 100 marks. The examination should be completed in 2 hours. There shall be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to the question for each wrong answer. The passing score for this NISM series examination is 60 marks.
Name of Examination: NISM-Series-XVII: Retirement Adviser Certification Examination
* Negative marking–25% of the marks assigned to the question.
+ Payment gateway charges extra.
# Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details.