Online Faculty Development Programme on Wealth Creation through Mutual Funds
Saturday, December 19, 2020, 09:00am – 05:00pm
National Institute of Securities Markets is pleased to announce an Online Faculty Development Programme on Wealth Creation through Mutual Funds, in association with N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research. The programme provides an overview of Mutual Funds from a conceptual and investment perspective. The programme will also provide insights to contemporary industry practices; thus, helping faculty members in effective and career-oriented knowledge dissemination to their students.
19th December 2020 (Saturday)
Faculty members of higher education.
Topics of Discussion
• Overview of Mutual Funds – the concept, advantages, structure, parties involved, etc.
• Categorization of Mutual Funds – equity funds, debt funds, index funds, liquid funds, ELSS, hybrid funds, solution-oriented funds, REITS, INVITs, ETFs, etc.
• Scheme Selection – portfolio approach (core and satellite), risk preferences, interpretation of offer document, dynamic asset allocation, etc.
• Investing in Mutual Funds – KYC, systematic investments, transfers and withdrawals, lump-sum transactions, direct vs regular, investment options (growth, dividend, dividend re-investment), etc.
• Capacity Building in Securities Markets – career opportunities (participating faculty members may pass on to students), regulatory certifications.
• Dr. V.R. Narasimhan, Dean & Professor of Practice, NISM
• Shri Sahil Malik, General Manager – SEBI & General Manager – NISM
• Shri Rajiv Shastri, Professor of Practice, NISM
WebEx, Google Meet (or) GotoWebinar. Links will be shared with registered faculty members closer to the date of the programme.
INR 500 + GST (@ 18%) per participant.
For more information, contact:
Mr. Aamir Sayyad | 90215 18969 | firstname.lastname@example.org
CA. Jai Kotecha | 99672 61253 | email@example.com